OMNIGUARD coatings are sprayed on with an airless paint sprayer on windows (glass and profiles). This coating dries in a short time to a flexible, solid protective film, that can be easily removed in one go at the end of the construction.
- OMNIGUARD 110NP: for inside and outside protection; PVC and aluminium framed windows; concrete surfaces. Excellent UV and weather resistance.
- OMNIGUARD ALU: inside protection; aluminium framed windows. Lower productcost.
- OMNIGUARD NF: for inside and outside protection; PVC and aluminium framed windows.
The 4 most important advantages of Omniguard compared to traditional protective foils and tapes:
- A complete protection of the windows, both glass and profiles, untill the end of the construction works.
- Omniguard protective foil doesn't get loose because of the wind.
- 100% protection against grinding sparks.
- Windows and doors can still be opened and closed without damaging the protective Omniguard film (by letting the Omniguard coating dry with the sprayed window or door slightly opened).